Effective leadership is essential when inciting change within your organisation, but knowing how to lead the process of transformation, where changes can be successfully implemented or even where to start can be intimidating for those in these leadership positions.
This programme is designed to help guide those at the forefront of organisations, who would like to bring about effective change but perhaps aren’t sure where to start, by using a case-in-point method pioneered at the Harvard Kennedy School.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to share and work through the leadership issues on real life problems they are currently facing.
Key features of the programme include:
• What we actually mean by leadership and why effective change is impossible without it
• How we exercise leadership and how we can increase our personal capacity to do so
• How our 'followers' react when we exercise leadership and how we can manage their reactions to get the best possible outcomes
• The different types of leadership challenges and the types of tools and techniques that work best for each
• How to effectively develop and utilise their core leadership skills
Delegates will gain an increased understanding of leadership, in particular its role in delivering transformational change. The programme will enable delegates to create a personal action plan based on the real issues they have brought to the training which will enable them to start delivering real improvements as soon as they are back in the office.
This programme is suitable for senior leaders and aspiring Senior Executives who wish to take on more leadership responsibilities.