This 3 day Sales Management 2 course is run in Crewe - Develop your Sales Management Skillset to drive and maintain peak performance.
The quality of your sales team depends on the quality of your sales managers. The more competitive your market, the more critical that quality becomes – Sales Managers must generate revenue and profit through their sales teams.
To meet challenging sales targets you must be able to establish Key Performance Indicators for your team and then manage performance.
This interactive course further develops your skills, enabling you to forecast future sales, plan future operations, introduce change and work with your team to successfully fulfil your role.
You will leave the course able to:
• Create and develop your own business development plan to increase profitable sales
• Forecast systematically and analyse variances from plan
• Use change management techniques which will help your team to adapt quickly to changing market conditions
• Use financial information to make good operating decisions
• Build and retain an effective team by applying best practice team building techniques
• Identify and measure the ability of each team member and develop an individual performance improvement plan
• Analyse performance problems and coach individuals to improve their performance
• Train your team to negotiate profitably
• Understand different interpersonal styles and apply your knowledge to managing relationships with customers and team members
The training venue is Warwick Conferences, Coventry.
11th - 13th
This course is designed for everyone who has attended the TACK Sales Management course – ideally within 3-6 months of the original course.