This online course is for anyone who is new to accounting and bookkeeping, it provides the perfect starting point for learning how to carry out various finance and administration duties using computerised accounting software. Sage have developed this course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers. The course will help you to enhance your employability, or run the finances of your own business and can easily be converted to an accredited qualification upon completion.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
• Deal with customers and suppliers
• Add new accounts to sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
• Process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
• Produce management reports
What do you get?
• Access to Sage 50 Accounts Professional software for six months (RRP £1,300)
• Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
The course usually requires four hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months.
How are you assessed?
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded with the Computerised Accounting Level 1 Certificate by Sage UK.
What could you do after this course?
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to the Computerised Accounting Level 2 Course and the Computerised Accounting Level 3 Course or complete a QCF Accredited Qualification.