This online course conforms to the syllabus for those delegates wishing to gain PRINCE2 Foundation level certification. Using voice over and animation, you will be able to complete this course with 10-12 hours study time at your convenience.
The content includes support from a qualified PRINCE2 trainer and can be covered in your own time and location using ILX's dedicated app.
• The history, need for and benefits of PRINCE2
PRINCE2 Overview & Principles
• Key Elements of PRINCE2
• The PRINCE2 Manual
• Structure of a PRINCE2
• The PRINCE2 Process Model
• Process and Sub-Process Summary
• Information Flow
• Process Model walkthrough
PRINCE2 Themes – Part 1
• Business Case
PRINCE2 Themes – Part 2
• Example of a PRINCE2 project
• Printable PRINCE2 documents
PRINCE2 Exam Technique
• How to approach the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
• Mock Exam Simulator
• Featuring sample questions from the PRINCE2
• Foundation Examination
• The PRINCE2 Template Manager
• A comprehensive collection of document templates to kick-start your implementation of PRINCE2.
• 12 months online access to our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation course
• Full tutor support, plus many additional materials to help put PRINCE2 into practice
• PRINCE2 Foundation mock exam revision tool
• PRINCE2 Process Map
• Online exam with remote invigilation
Please note: A Back up CD is available as an optional extra for this product and run inline with the course license period. CDs' are non-transferable and can only be used by the registered delegate.
The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
• Multiple choice format
• 75 questions per paper
• 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
• 35 marks required (out of 70 available) to pass - 50%
• Closed book
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
• Contractors / consultants who need a fast, flexible training course • Individuals looking to start a career in the Project Management and PRINCE2 environment • New and experienced project staff • People who wish to progress up to Practitioner training • Project team leaders and their staff
Delegates should have an understanding of project management but knowledge of PRINCE2 is not required.