This three-day course provides intensive training in all the commercial elements of the upstream and downstream LNG business. It will examine every aspect of the commercial business in the LNG sector and look at technical aspects with a view to their impact on the commercial arrangements. Addressed in detail are the contracts for sale and purchase of LNG and for the use of LNG import terminals. Practical examples of the scheduling and management for LNG terminals are included, both for the structuring of upstream gas supply agreements and the reception and regasification of LNG supplies.
The course then goes on to examine the economic assessment of projects and investment decision making at each stage in the gas/LNG value chain. New developments and trends in the industry, both technological and commercial are also addressed. This thorough and dynamic course will be of great value not only to those who already have experience in the industry but newcomers to the commercial sector of the industry.
Visit the website here:
Taught by an expert in the field, this course:
• Introduces the LNG industry with particular focus on the commercial environment, production and market aspects
• Explores upstream gas supply and LNG production, including all the relevant agreements and project structures
• Analyses LNG sales agreements, transportation agreements and regasification agreements, incorporating relevant managerial and operational considerations
• Explains the key risk management factors currently prevalent in the industry
• Illustrates the issues involved with financing a LNG project with a practical focus on how to overcome them
Read the full agenda: