Individuals learn the ‘what’ and ‘why’ with Foundation, but the 2-day ITIL Practitioner Classroom course will give you the ‘how to’ and fully prepare you for the ITIL Practitioner examination.
ITIL Practitioner prepares individuals for a broad range of challenges faced within ITSM, equipping them with practical guidance, confidence and know-how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework according to an organization’s requirements. This course is held in Nantwich, Cheshire.
Upon successful completion of the course candidates will be able to:
• Use IT Service Management concepts that are important drivers of continual service improvement
• Apply the ITSM guiding principles in a real world context
• Apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organisational context
• Use metrics and measurement to enable continual service improvement
• Communicate effectively to enable continual service improvement
• Apply organisational change management to support continual service improvement
The critical competencies covered are organisational change management, communication, measurement and metrics.
This is an intensive two day course, providing all you need to get through the ITIL Practitioner examination first time:
• All accompanying course material
• The official manual
• The cost of the ITIL Practitioner examination (The exam is taken on the last day of the course)
Please note: To assist your learning there is some pre-course reading and activities that must be completed prior to attending your course. In addition, whilst attending
your course there will also be some examination preparation evening work.
The format of the exam for ITIL Practitioner is as follows:
• Exam duration is 1 hour and 45 minutes
• Scenario based , multiple choice
• Open book, i.e. the ITIL® Practitioner Guidance publication is allowed for reference during the examination.
• Pass mark is 28 marks or higher out of 40 (70%)
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
4th - 5th
29th - 30th
The course will benefit IT Service Management Professionals who are ITIL Foundation Certified who understand the global language of ITSM and now want to learn how to adopt and adapt it in the workplace. • ITSM Professionals • IT Managers • CIO • Head/Director ITSM • Head of Change Management
In order to take the Practitioner examination you must have already passed the ITIL Foundation exam. It is important to note that ITIL Practitioner is not a prerequisite for Intermediate levels.