CIPD Training have exclusively partnered with Home Learning College to offer you an exciting new range of 100% online Human Resources qualification programmes, bringing together CIPD’s expertise in HR practice with the very best in digital learning design and delivery.
If you want to further your HR career and progress to management level, the CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management will provide you with a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of all aspects of the profession. This internationally recognised qualification will give you a good understanding of how HR fits into an organisation’s strategic objectives and how the use of HR data can improve business performance.
This qualification is delivered and assessed fully online; the programme is 11 months long. To gain your CIPD Intermediate Certificate you must complete the following six units:
• Developing professional practice
• Business issues and the context of HR
• Using information in HR
• Employment law
• Resourcing and talent planning
• Managing and Coordinating the Human Resources function
This qualification is delivered and assessed fully online. At the end of each unit there is an assessment which counts towards your final certification which you upload it to the Virtual Learning Campus (VLC) for marking.
Why study with Home Learning College
• Exclusive partnership between two of the leading providers, CIPD Training & Home Learning College
• Flexible online programme allowing you to study when and where you want
• Programme designed by CIPD HR experts
• No exams, no mandatory face-to-face workshops
• 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Campus (VLC)
• Personal tutor support via phone, email and online
• Regular live interactive online classes, tailored to your group’s needs
• Social and collaborative learning, including forums and group work
• Free access to exclusive careers hub
We offer a range of payment plans and funding options and will work with you to find the right solution for your situation.
• You must have a qualification at Level 3 (equivalent to A-levels) and HR experience, or the CIPD Foundation Level 3 Certificate in HR Practice. • If English is not your first language, an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required.