CIPD Training have exclusively partnered with Home Learning College to offer you an exciting new range of 100% online Human Resources qualification programmes, bringing together CIPD’s expertise in HR practice with the very best in digital learning design and delivery.
The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice is ideal if you're looking to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills in HR, and a professional qualification to help you develop your career. The programme gives you a firm foundation in all areas of HR, helping you to develop essential HR skills and the confidence to be more effective at work by adding real value to your HR function.
This qualification is delivered and assessed fully online; the programme is 9 months long. To gain your CIPD Foundation Certificate you must complete the following six units:
• Developing yourself as an effective HR Practitioner
• Understanding organisations and the role of HR
• Recording, analysing and using HR information
• Supporting good practice in managing Employment Relations
• Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
• Resourcing talent.
This qualification is delivered and assessed fully online. At the end of each unit there is an assessment which counts towards your final certification which you upload it to the Virtual Learning Campus (VLC) for marking.
Why study with Home Learning College
• Exclusive partnership between two of the leading providers, CIPD Training & Home Learning College
• Flexible online programme allowing you to study when and where you want
• Programme designed by CIPD HR experts
• No exams, no mandatory face-to-face workshops
• 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Campus (VLC)
• Personal tutor support via phone, email and online
• Regular live interactive online classes, tailored to your group’s needs
• Social and collaborative learning, including forums and group work
• Free access to exclusive careers hub
• To enrol you must be over 18 years old. • If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 or equivalent is required.