This is an intensive three-day course, providing all you need to get through the APMG-International Change Management ™ Foundation examination.
By the end of the course you will:
• Understand how individuals are impacted by change and be able to develop strategies to help people through change
• Develop insights into how organizations work, organizational culture and the models and processes of change
• Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organizations and how to define a change vision
• Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to change
• Learn about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans
• Appreciate the impact of change on organizations, how to build momentum for change and sustain it
• Understand the importance of defined change roles, and how to build and support an effective change team.
Please note: You will be required to complete some pre-course work prior to your attendance to ensure you are fully prepared for this classroom course. Whilst attending, you should also be prepared to complete some evening work.
This is an intensive three-day course, providing all you need to get through the Foundation examination:
• All accompanying course material
• The official manual
• The cost of the APMG-International Change Management Foundation (taken on the last day of the course)
APMG-International Change Management ™ is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited
10th - 12th
8th - 10th
The Change Management qualification is aimed at anyone involved in change at any level within an organisation: • Change leaders (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners) • Change Managers • Portfolio Managers • Organisational Development Managers • Change ‘agents’ (e.g. Business Change Managers) • Change implementers (e.g. Programme/Project Managers) • Change support (e.g. Programme/Project Office) and Operational Line • Managers/staff • Senior Management