The ACCA Fundamentals advanced diploma will teach you advanced accounting tasks required to professionally manage a company’s accounting system, giving you the most relevant and up-to-date skills required for work in the industry.
You can go into accountancy from previously working in many different professions; admin, secretarial, recruitment or working as a PA are a few that you could start off in. You’d be able to easily transfer skills you’d picked up in these jobs to your new career such as general office skills and IT skills, skills in business administration and management.
The Advanced diploma in Accounting and Business course forms all 9 units of the full ACCA qualification. Completing these units will provide you with the skills and knowledge to progress onto the ACCA Qualification.
Having the ‘ACCA’ letters after your name demonstrates excellence, drive and high standards of professionalism recognised by employers around the world.
• Accountant in Business
• Management Accounting
• Financial Accounting
• Corporate and business law (English)
• Performance management
• Taxation (UK)
• Financial reporting
• Audit and Assurance
• Financial Management
9 x Computer Based Assessments.
What is included:
• Hard-copy books* and online course materials
• 25 - 30 months tutor support
• 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
• Student registration and membership fees
• Examination fees
• Examination booking service
• Optional subscription to National Union of Students (NUS) Extra Card
Why study with Home Learning College
• Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
• Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
• 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the national average
• Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
• One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
• Flexible payment options
• Professional advice upon enrolment.
To enrol on this course, you must have a minimum of three GCSEs and two A Levels in five separate subjects including Maths and English, or two years experience in an accounting or bookkeeping related role. If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.