The AAT Level 4 Diploma will build on what you’ve learnt in Level 3 and teach you how to complete a range of advanced accounting tasks required to professionally manage a company’s accounting system. You will learn how to draft a limited company’s statutory financial statements, prepare budgets and income and expenditure forecasts, use budgetary control to improve organisational performance, administration, general office skills and prepare performance reports for management. You will also be able to select your modules from a range of options, so you can focus on the career path that is best suited for you.
For people who’ve previously worked in admin, secretarial, recruitment or as a PA this is a great way to move into a fulfilling, broad career that can provide opportunities to work in finance, management, business, accounting and business administration.
The Level 4 diploma is the final level of the AAT Qualification. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive recognised Accounting Technician status.
With a high demand for qualified Accounting Technicians, advancing your skills will equip you for many higher level roles in the industry.
• Pass Promise** - we want you to succeed
• All inclusive payment - no need to book exams
• Become a Chartered Accountant with ACCA
• Industry expert tutors available via phone, email and online
• Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
• Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop for fully flexible learning
• Winner of Best E-Learning and Distance Learner of the Year, AAT Awards 2016
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler.
• Financial statements
• Financial performance
• Internal control and accounting systems.
Elective units (from which you must select two):
• Cash management
• Credit control
• Business tax
• Personal tax
• External auditing.
6 x Computer Based Assessments - taken at an external test centre.
What is included:
• Printed course materials and online eBooks
• One-to-one tutorial support
• Regular live online classes
• 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
• Personalised individual study plan
• Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
• Exams and booking service
• Specialist Career Management service
Why study with Home Learning College
• Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
• Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
• 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the national AAT average
• Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
• Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
• One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
• All inclusive course package
• Flexible payment options
• Professional advice upon enrolment.
Students should already hold the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting. Some exceptions can be made for students who hold recent British or Irish degrees in Accounting or Finance. GCSE Maths and English is also essential.