The AAT Access course is the ideal way to discover if accounting is the right career for you. A career in accounting means working with finance at the heart of the business, recording, analysing and reporting on its financial activity. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with huge potential in terms of career progression, opportunities and success.
The course will introduce you to fundamental accountancy and finance skills and increase your career prospects within the profession. You will learn how to identify different types of business documents, how to carry out a range of basic mathematical functions using accounting data and how to process receipts and payments using batch processing procedures.
If you are currently working in admin, secretarial or as a PA and are looking to make the transition into accounting this is the ideal introductory course.
In addition to core accounting skills you’ll learn about business administration. If you already have general office skills it is a plus but they are not mandatory for you to enrol on the course.
• Pass Promise** - we want you to succeed
• All inclusive payment - no need to book exams
• Become a Chartered Accountant with ACCA
• Industry expert tutors available via phone, email and online
• Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
• Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop for fully flexible learning
• Winner of Best E-Learning and Distance Learner of the Year, AAT Awards 2016
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler.
• Accounting in a professional environment
• Mathematics for accounting
• Creating business documents
• Essential accounting procedures.
1 x computer based assessment
What is included:
• Printed course materials and online eBooks
• One-to-one tutorial support
• Regular live online classes
• 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
• Personalised individual study plan
• Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
• Specialist Career Management service
Why study with Home Learning College
• Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
• Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
• 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the AAT national average
• Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
• Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
• One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
• All inclusive course package
• Flexible payment options
• Professional advice upon enrolment.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.